Vedanta Public School is supported by a strong team of IITians and Civil servants. VPS is a dream of our founder Chairman Mr Pramod Kumar Rai, son of a marginal farmer of Champaran; who studied upto 10+2 in Bhojpuri and Hindi medium in west Champaran itself. Mr Rai with his Bhojpuri-Hindi and farming background entered in IIT Kanpur and then to Civil Services. He studied law in USA with 100% funding for his education from the American university. Mr Rai in his educational and professional journey from a village in Champaran to USA has witnessed many transitions, be it related with language or related with profession or related with geography and has learnt as to how to provide good quality modern English education to students coming from Bhojpuri-Hindi background.
At VPS we provide a supportive, secure and stimulating environment for fearless & concept based learning. At VPS we ensure curricular as well as extracurricular development of the students. VPS team is highly committed and passionate about providing value based long lasting education with personalized attention to every student. At VPS students are sensitized to care for and support not only each other, but also the environment and mother earth. At VPS, we promote belongingness and a real sense of unity.
Vedanta Public School provides concept based 360 degree education to every student irrespective of their social, educational, political & economic background. VPS is set up away from the hassles of urban life in a gurukul style with a strong connect to nature. Student sat VPS enjoy sattvic food, abundance of indoor and outdoor space, play grounds, fresh air and fresh water.
Six distinguished and philanthropic personalities namely
(1) Mr Rahul Singh, IAS & an alumnus of IIT Kanpur and IIM Ahmadabad, Ex DM of West Champaran
(2) Mr Anil Kishore Yadav, IPS & Ex SP of West Champaran
(3) Mr Ranjit Kumar, IRS & an alumnus of IIT Kanpur and GRIPS Japan, Commissioner of GST
(4) Sh Neeraj Gupta, an industrialist and philanthropist from Kanpur
(5) Sh Nitin Kabra, an industrialist and Educationist from Maharashtra
(6) Sh. Bageshwar Nath Rai, a farmer from Champaran laid the foundation stone of VPS on 18th October 2018 as a testimony to their active support for the VPS cause.
For the inauguration ceremony, scheduled for Sunday, 23 May 2021, seven distinguished and philanthropic personalities namely
(1) Mr. H. R. Srinivasa, IAS, Chief Electoral Officer of Bihar
(2) Mr. Anand Kishore, IAS, Chairman Bihar School Examination Board
(3) Mr. Vinay Kumar, IPS, ADGP (CID)
(4) Sh Sunil Kumar, IPS, ADGP
(5) Sh Neeraj Prasad, IRS, Commissioner of GST & Customs
(6) Dr. Nikhil Aggarwal, Trustee, Ichicare Foundation
(7) Mrs. Nirmala Rai, Trustee NBRF have consented to grace the occasion for supporting quality education at Vedanta Public School.
“One can always access best books of the world, but cannot access best teacher, even of the same locality. If a student wants to cross the knowledge level of his teacher, he/she must not be dependent on teacher, rather he/she must develop an ability to understand what is written in books/print media and electronic media.”Chairman VPS
At VPS we shall be making every student capable of understanding what is written in books/print media. VPS is committed to provide an education, where there shall be no need for home tuition. To do this, teachers at VPS shall strive to follow the Vivekananda concept and shall come down to the level of the student, and transfer their soul to the student's soul and see through the student's eyes and hear through student's ears and understand through student's mind. A teacher, teaching a primary kid has to take himself to the level of primary kid and has to use those concepts which can be understood by the primary kid.
VPS is set up in a pollution free atmosphere away from the hassles of urban life in a gurukul style with a strong connect to nature. Students at VPS enjoy sattvic food, abundance of indoor and outdoor space, play grounds, fresh air and fresh water.